Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ohio County Map Cities

A Year in the moon. Antonio Maria Garate. 2005


English Cinema good, nice and cheap . This movie follows or precedes the wake of DarkBlueAlmostBlack , It's just easier and is told with less artifice, if possible.
The next day morning I got only the movies from my village because the projected regional film library on Fridays at 20h films released earlier this year that are far less flashy. I looked at the argument Filmaffinity and I thought better than to be lying at home, and it lasted no more than an hour and a half.
Director Antonio Maria Garate ten years and directed a film called Kisses and hugs , similar argument. Now comes with it from which not even know its existence.

At the beginning of the film, shot in digital (I think) told me Damn, I hope not as Cesc Gay, pseud thirties because that roll unless I felt like a garlic soup. And soon discover that not. Well! The

actors are largely unknown to me. One of them is the bald The ball (Alberto Jiménez), another is one that appeared in Partners making teacher (I think) and counting. The other, complete strangers are around twenties and I have to say that they do really well.
If the actors from the movie of were Cojonudos Sánchez Arévalo (less Marta Etura that I did not like and was the known) these are not far behind. These are good indicators that there quarry on the English scene . Sends balls that bring Almodovar Penelope Cruz LA (the only movie that is good is The Girl of Your Dreams ) may have Act or for less money. In short, this is another roll.

is technically simple, no camera tricks or turns . The editing is careful, though sometimes there script crap like that girl pulled out of the bar leaving the boy and she is right outside the window of him when she gets out of hand, it is he who runs away to occupy place left it. It is too easy and trite. But hey, I do not spin so fine and see failures here and there. I copy the

Filmaffinity synopsis (I hope not accuse me of plagiarism) because it has everything very clearly and does not reveal anything:
"Looking for a relationship at any price. is in love , want to commit, but all breaks down when they discover that what they have does not go beyond sex. What to do? The action begins in late September. IÑIGO (18) comes to Madrid to study Psychology, and stays in the house of his sister Esther (25), who shares an apartment with Gabriel (30), a writer of short stories porn. She does not go through a good time and did not make any grace the arrival of his brother. Gabriel is delighted. In college, Iñigo meets Sonia, a mysterious girl. You feel very attracted to her, and then begin their problems. Esther works in a travel agency and has a relationship with your boss, Javier (30). Knows that his life is another woman, but Esther is confident that Javier to leave. Gabriel knows ALMUDENA (24), a girl of good family who is getting married to the eternal opposition. Among them is unleashed passion. Everybody sees in secret, sometimes cited in The Moon, a bar in the center of Madrid . Takes Alberto (35) a very excited about your business, but with serious financial problems . Alberto also hides a love story. "


This is a movie close in which you feel identified with the characters' actions. While some events are somewhat bizarre, it only makes you look at the hypothetical For if you had happened to you. It's one of those movies where you smile , you want the character to do the right thing and when you see your grandmother, the old saying out loud No! Let that not for you! And you, as you're polite, you shut up, but wish to tell the person that is wrong, that's not right. And at the end

leave the cinema happy because you have seen a movie unpretentious, mature, has entertained you, you smiled, you put in the air at some point and eventually finished as wanted.


Rating: 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment