Monday, February 14, 2011

How To Connect Regulator To Ceiling Fan

My first prize

Today I received my first award from Loony, owner of the blog The lunatic's lunar (a good blog, with a personal touch and glad that I love).

(The prize in question xD)

The truth is that I have to thank merecermelo hehehe But as is standard in this award, I nominate 10 other blogs my choice.
I wish to return the favor but as it is not possible, here are my 10 nominations

  • My little world: a good blog that I love your post about comics and movies.
  • Lost in cyberspace: a blogger who has just started, but which I wish a great future.
  • Things heaven and earth, is primarily about astronomy and related topics, which I love.
  • Singenio : blog dealing with various themes, making it always has something to offer. Of my favorites. Resilience
  • : blog of a friend who, despite an ocean separate, always try to animate;)
  • Balovega : whenever there is any poem that I like, so that also goes for there. Compendium
  • Poetica: Another blog of poetry and reflections that often visit often.
  • The Great Bonfire : blog dealing with acid humor and current national and international.
  • Oloblogger there is always something here that can help you improve your blog. good advice from a good blogger.
  • Crispin's mood: one of the best humor blogs I know.
and I think these are the 10

xDD Thanks for the award
and hopefully can return to post a fraction of what it's worth:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment