time ago, I was talking about the new album this band was reaching for the month of March, called The unforgiving (The relentless / ruthless).
I published both the 2 singles that had by then and the track list (song list).
I recently had the opportunity to catch him online and I can finally say that ... Is even better than I expected! : D
is very nice and has a great background. Each song is a story we can follow through the rest. Only say that (using the stars of Windows Media Player) has only been 2 songs below 4 stars:)
here leave a couple of videos so that you can see the tracklist directly linked to the other songs on YouTube with subtitles (which I've found).
Why Not Me & Shot In the Dark
Sinéad - Third single from the album
01. Why Not Me
02. Shot In The Dark
03. In The Middle Of The Night
04. Faster
05. Fire And Ice
06. Iron \u0026lt;-----> good song, if you find subtitles avisais me;)
07. Where Is The Edge
08. Sinéad \u0026lt;-----> subtitles even without the original images
09. Lost
10. Murder
11. A Demon's Fate
12. Stairway To The Skies
I'm still with the desire to see comics and short films that accompany the disc. At the moment there is only one of 3 that go and I have not been able to see subtitled in English.
Finally, I leave some pictures on the first comic book that has already been published.
0 comments:
Post a Comment