Monday, August 7, 2006

Milena Velba Westy’s Pregnancy

1975 Hard Candy. David Slade. 2005

Hard Candy is a film released earlier this year that was very well received by the lockers under the American independent film taste. I
straight to the point. To me, I did not like. I'm not saying I look bad, but not quite like me so now I will comment. It is noteworthy

the performance of the girl (Ellen Page), of which I knew nothing and that makes a strange role of teen cock psychopath. The type character is Patrick Wilson, one of the actors of the last film version of Phantom of the Opera (I have not seen).

The story tells of pedophilia, both alleged and real, and speaks of guilt and punishment. The difference with other movies is that there is an extreme demagoguery pederast to lead to the end of torture to show us as a victim, for which it serves as a teenage psychopath who hatches a plan sadistic and extreme. That's where the whole movie, in those 100 minutes of sadism and repetition. No more. In the end he presents a kind of explanation as to why the acts, which does nothing but ridicule the plot.
There are movies about pedophiles who cast doubt on the disgust that these people cause, I'm coming to mind Brian Cox in LIE, which embroiders a pederast in the paper which shows a malevolent way, and other "soft" character. But this is not the case.

For speaking the start, I will say that the film shows misleading because it is capable of self-criticism (see the false appearances in musical tastes: Goldfrapp, and the literary reference to a book about Jean Seberg), or directly when they say "this seems a video clip. " Thus, it is easy to want to show different, but artistically it does not go beyond a hidden camera spins the blood to the viewer. There is 360 º scans showing no more than it did before they occur, (of which involved a red screenshots prevend way of the bait). And there's even roll strobes video! If this is added a bluish or greenish (think Traffic but not both), we have a movie modernilla.

Well, good things, and is that force to keep the tension, not moving, entertaining, because the public is ready for a sadistic torture, to blush and expect the worst, and therein lies the tension. No However, there is nothing if you think about it. Yes, I repeat that is passable, and many people say that had a bad time and that patatin ... because it raises an interesting background for many things. Well ...

If you've seen Audition (in IMDB) This movie is the same but changing moral values \u200b\u200bfor pedophilia. The difference is that Audition was fun, there was blood and mayhem. And here, all you have is a director who wants to make a kind of Funny Games (in IMDB) in modernete plan, and no, do not get it.


Rating: 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment